Saturday 1 February 2014

January moth challenge

Hello All,

Now that January has drawn to a close could those of you who took part please send me your results for my ‘January moth challenge’? This year January was very wet and mild, so it will very interesting to see how you all got on. I need just three bits of information from you:-

1) A full list of macro and micro species recorded.

2) Total number of moths recorded for each species.

3) Days trapped during the month.

Please remember, it doesn’t matter how many species you recorded during the month, even if you caught just a single moth, please send me the details as it all goes towards building up the larger picture. Thanks.

In a week or so, once I’ve gathered in all the data in, I will post the results on our blog.

All the best,

Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment